Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Haircut, New Life Outlook

Wanting to make a fresh start this semester has started, symbolically, with a haircut.

Due to recent, though minor, male-related disappointment, my best buddy Becca suggested I go for something "sassy," so I found a gay highly recommended by two friends and told him to do what he wanted, with some general guidelines, which included "short" and "messy"--sadly I don't know the translation for "sassy." The result was a stacked bob which, after I went home, put some oily gunk in it, and shook it out, I decided I am pleased by.

Here are the before and after pics. Please forgive the slightly humiliating, myspace-esque self-portraits. There is no excuse.


BEFORE:

AFTER:
The first one is the "sassy" shot I was going to email to Becca, but it cracked me up so I had to put it on the blog.


Long hair on me is like a bad relationship: I never realize how horrible it is until after it's gone.

The boys better watch out this weekend! (Primarily because I have bronchitis, but I am in a man-eating mood.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffy! I seriously just spent the last hour or two reading through all your fabulous vacation adventures and it made me miss you so much! I can't believe we never pulled off any more exciting travel adventures than Lake Chelan with that questionable crowd. So how about you come pick me and Lewis up after you've fancied all your Spanish skills up and we'll go make a mess of Mexico? It's a deal!