Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Turning 25 in Chile looks like this:

The night began with a special onces at my house. Mama Ema prepared goat and longanizas (a delicious sausage Chillan is famous for), and consequently, I was burping goat all night! But it was excellent!

My guests: Steph, my cousin Nacho, Mama Ema, Felipe, my cousin Emilio, Ruby.

The cake was a delicious chocolate and rasbperry affair...my favorite combo, and Ema guessed!
Engineers: Steph's cousin Julio and my brother Lito, at a pub near our house.
I wish this picture wasn't blurry, because it is so cute!
Steph, Ruby and Stacey at Louvre, a pub we frequent.
What a cute family we are! Me with my host brothers.
Chilean pals at The Balmaceda, our favorite trashy place to dance.

From here, things got a little out of control...
Nacho, me, Tomas, Christian.
This is my favorite picture of the night, because it is such a hot mess!

No comments: